Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The cake is on fire!


Happy Birthday to one of my most favoritest peeps on the planet!  
Well…you might just be my favorite but let’s keep that little secret between us!



So here’s the plan for today's birthday activities…
  • Breakfast at Cracker Barrel – 7:30ish (I know that’s not too early for ya since you sleep in about as often as I do….ummmmm…like almost never).
  • Trip to Home Depot – ‘cause shopping for tools is fun and I’m sure there’s something there you can’t live without!  I’ll buy you a nail gun so I can borrow it…indefinitely of course.  Isn’t that how tool-borrowing always happens?
  • Next stop – Hard Rock – how about some slot machines, gambling, poker – yes please!
  • Time to eat again – lunch at Chipotle with sweet tea of course!
  • Off to see a movie – I’ll let you pick this time.
  • Dinner at Beefs – queso dip, wings, and beer...doesn't get much better than that! 
  • And then we'll end the day at Coldstone – chocolate chocolate chocolate everything!  Remember calories don't count on birthdays so we'll eat ourselves into a sugar coma!  Good thing we both wore pants with elastic waist bands!
Sooooo...I hope you really enjoyed our day together.  Even if it was only imaginary.  And your card is “in the mail.”  Late of course.  But I’m sure that fact doesn't really shock you at this point. 

Love and miss you,
me

No comments: