Friday, October 14, 2011

Feed me!

What can I say...my girl likes to eat!

The hubby and I got home a little later than normal so I was greeted by two hungry kitties when I walked through the door.  Well after they tried to make a run for the basement.  And like most days...one always succeeds since I can't seem to catch them both.

Just another instance of being out-smarted by the little bads.

So after we were all safely locked into the house, I realized the little bads were in need of food.  Mealtime means a I get a few minutes of peace while they are distracted and stay out of trouble.  Or so I thought.  Guess I was too slow for Zoey.  And to think I only looked away for a second....ahhhhhh!


Of course...a responsible adult would have immediately fished Zoey outta the bowl.  But that's so not me.   I laughed and went running for the camera.  Priorities people priorities!

No comments: