Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photo Day 206: Wilson in a can (4.24.11)

Photo Day 206:  Wilson in a can (4.24.11)
I'm obsessed with spray paint.  This is not a new revelation.  I've had this addiction for years.  I could probably write a whole book about why I love spray paint.  But nobody would buy it.   

Anyway...no surprise that I grabbed a can and headed outside when it warmed up past 50 degrees.  I'm starting to wonder if it's because I have a lot of delayed projects that stacked up over winter or am I finding stuff to paint because it's warm enough that I can.  Hummm.....


And I realized today that if I'm ever stranded on a deserted island....I really hope there's spray paint on that island.  (In addition to peanut butter and lip gloss of course.)  Hey...if Tom Hanks can have a volleyball on his island then I can have a can of spray paint on mine!