Saturday, October 9, 2010

Photo Day 7: Fall Colors


Photo Day 7:  Fall Colors.  I'd love to bottle up fall colors and keep them year round!  Since I walk to work everyday, I get a great opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors (cheesey! huh!).  Okay so back to reality, I walk because it's silly to pay for a parking pass when we live so close and I take the bus all winter....can you say cheap-o....ummm, I like to refer to it as budget friendly or what about environmentally friendly.  I mean it's one less car on the road, right?!?!

So I'm totally enjoying all the fall colors on the trees, blah, blah, blah.  I realized the other day that our yard does not have any trees that change color.  Bummer...or so I thought until now!  As I walk to work, the sidewalk becomes totally covered with dry, dead, leaves.  While it's fun to walk on and hear the crunch sound and play in if you're a kid or just one at heart.....the endless hours of RAKING LEAVES is not so fun.  So I count myself lucky....I get to enjoy everyone else's trees and don't have to rake a thing!  Win-win for me!  To all you leaf rakers:  suckers!!!

No comments: