Monday, October 25, 2010

Photo Day 22: Sesame Street?

Photo Day 22:  Sesame Street?  Meet Burt and Ernie.  Nope....not the comic duo from Sesame Street.  The Burt and Ernie I want you to meet are Paris's friends, I mean, "toys".  Actually they are just small elastic hair bands.  Back in her kitten days, she got a hold of one and years later it's still her toy of choice.  Gotta love a cat who fits right into our financial plan and money-saving philosophy.  No expensive trips to Petco for me.....I can get a ton of Burt and Ernies for about a buck.

And since Paris is kinda a quirkly little cat, she can't play with just one.  Nope...my girl has to bat 2 of those things around the house.  No kidding - we have a ton of Burt and Ernies but after the catnip dust settles and she's off to take a nap, there are usually 2 hanging out close together.  More than you ever wanted to know, huh!  I wonder what would happen if I get her a rubber ducky.