Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photo Day 163: Sew Simple (3.12.11)

Photo Day 163:  Sew Simple (3.12.11)
I'm still working on revamping our guest room.  I've accepted the fact that some things just take time to get done.  No whirlwind 2-day HGTV makeovers happening in my house.  And sometimes I wonder why I'm putting so much effort into the guest room since we don't really have that many guests.  I mean really...how many people have ever thought:

Wow...I would love to spend my vacation time in Minnesota (where it's practically winter year-round)!

When I win the lottery, I'm moving to Minnesota!

I can't wait to retire to Minnesota (so I can shovel snow and break a hip when I slip and fall on the ice)!

So I can't blame friends and family for not beating down our door trying to come visit!  I totally get it.

However, that room really operates as the largest walk-in closet I've ever had in my life...and a spot for the hubby to crash when he's up studying all night.  So it's actually one of the rooms in our house we spend a lot of time in.  Therefore, it must be beautiful.  Or I might go crazy.  And nobody wants that!