Monday, March 21, 2011

O' Wee Bit Lucky Leapin’ Leprechauns

Just the thought of all things Irish makes me go totally giddy. Shamrocks and green beer. Lucky leprechauns, rainbows, and pots of gold. And…..blarney! I’m crazy about saying that word, especially in my best Irish accent, which is pretty bad but it still makes me grin from ear to ear! I know…I’m weird. It’s okay…people love me anyway!

And for a girl who loves ‘ol St. Patty’s Day so much, you’d think I’d be in full-swing celebration mode, doing an Irish jig dance all day. But truth be told, most years I usually forget to wear green!

So am I pub-crawling this St. Patty’s Day? Nope.  I mentioned to the hubby that we should spend the evening building a table.  And he agreed!!!  Maybe he already had a few too many green beers at that time...Hummm....

So I’m celebrating all things green by spending some time with the hubby and miter bob!  (Minus the green beers though...miter bob can't handle his liquor and I prefer to keep all my fingers.)