Thursday, January 27, 2011

Photo Day 118: It's why? wednesday


Photo Day 118:  It’s why? wednesday.  Baffled . Perplexed. Stumped. At a loss. For some reason I need to know why or how on just about everything. I’ve always been this way. My parents had to deal with an extra dose of "why is the sky blue" kinda questions.  I'm thinking they contemplated giving me some Benadryl just so I would get sleepy and stop talking for a few hours.  Hummmmm......


Anyway...today’s question and observation is this... why is it that the people who are “too busy” seem to have all the time in the world to talk circles around how “busy” they are? Maybe...just maybe...if they spent more time doing and less time talking…they wouldn’t be soooo busy anymore.

Ooooooooo….I see the problem with that logic…then they wouldn't have anything to talk about!!