Monday, November 21, 2011

Office Tetris


Time to rearrange the hubby's home office space (yet again!) in hopes of getting it right this time.  It just wasn't working for me.  Not sure why that matters exactly since it's not my office and I don't spend much time in there.  Nevertheless, I was set on changing it.  


However, despite my best planning efforts, it still required physically moving every spare piece of furniture around the room a million times.   So the whole concept of “creating” a room to scale on graph paper was completely useless and totally a waste of time!  Why I bother to follow expert advice…I do not know!!!  

The tried and true method:  carry random pieces of furniture up 2 flights of stairs from the basement (over and over and over again).  Then do the hokey pokey dance with all of it.  One piece in one piece out and spin it all around…  And then ya guessed it…carry most of it plus some back down 2 flights of stairs to the basement.  Fabulous.  My own personal stair master machine.  Except without the machine.  And using actual stairs.  Imagine that...exercise that doesn't require electricity.  Such a foreign concept!

No comments: