Friday, November 11, 2011

Another Chair Makeover

So I’ve accepted the unthinkable reality that I will probably never win a Nobel Prize or make it onto the NY Times Best Sellers list. Ohhhh well. However, I’m still doing my small part in making the world a better place. 


One ugly chair at a time.  


Poor little discarded old chairs...kicked to the curb (literally) by their former owners.  The nerve of those people…


Well...good thing I’m like the Humane Society for chairs. Lots and lots of strays somehow find their way into my garage. Just don’t tell the hubby. He still thinks I have this free-chair-addiction thing under control.

Ha! Ha!

No way…not even close!
 
Recently I decided that our guest room needed a new chair.  Good thing I have a lot to chose from.  All this guy needed was a few quick coats of white spray paint and a fabric switcheroo.  Voila!  And now I have another recycled chair that I love! love! love!  (And it appears that Ziggy endorses the addition of this chair!)

No comments: