Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Nightstand

I'm in love.  In love with a can of paint! 

This hand-me-down little nightstand was functional but not my style.  That is until I found the most perfect blue paint for furniture ever...it's Observatory by Behr. 

Seriously I'm so in love with the color and how the nightstand looks that I could almost paint every piece of furniture in my house this color.

Almost. 

All blue furniture might be a bit of an over-kill...unless, of course, you are a smurf....not to mention it would be way too much work! 

In the meantime, I'm lovin' the nightstand.  I mean just look at 'em...it's so sweet.  Each time I walk into the room, the nightstand says, "look at me....how cute am I!?!?"

It's also saying, "how about some new knobs?"

Yes...my furniture talks to me...doesn't yours????