Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Photo 12.24.12: Yule Log Channel


I never paid much attention to the Yule log channel before.  This year I flipped it on to have Christmas music in the background and a “fireplace” in my kitchen.  I always figured it was a gas fire with fake/fixed logs that someone videoed.  Until we were enjoying our Christmas dinner and the hubby informs me that someone threw a log on the fire.  Huh?  What fire?  Oh the fake TV fire.  And this is how we got sucked into watching the Yule log channel on Christmas Eve.

Seriously…dinner conversation included:  did you see ‘em throw another log on the fire?  Ooooo ooooo you gotta see this…a poker just enter the picture.  Uh oh…looks like that front log may roll outta the fireplace.  I wonder if they’ll keep filming if the whole place starts to go up in flames? 

No comments: